Houses for Rent in Des Moines IA from Real Property Management Des Moines Select
Looking for a place to live? Enter your criteria to view rental properties available for rent. We manage hundreds of rental homes, but maintain a low vacancy rate. If you don’t find something that fits your needs, contact our office and we will do our best to assist you.
Click on a property below that interests you and either apply online or schedule an agent showing. If you would like to schedule a showing through our leasing hotline, please call (515) 393-6838.
Applicants will be asked to provide the following:
- Paystubs covering the last 30 days (or 2-years of tax returns if self-employed) Optimally, Residents should have a combined gross income of at least three (3) times the monthly rent.
- Two months of bank statements
- Two years of employment history
- Current and previous residence history. Rental history must be rated satisfactory or better, with no recent record of evictions. Rental history reports from previous landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints (e.g., noise, disturbances, illegal activities), no NSF checks, and no damage to rental property or failure to leave the property clean and without damage when you left the property.
- Valid current photo ID documentation (driver’s license, military ID, or State ID) is required.
- Photo of pet with Applicant (if applicable)
Security Deposits and Admin Fees: All lease transactions involve risk. To mitigate this risk for both Owner/Agent and Tenant, Real Property Management Des Moines Select is able to offer approvals to Tenants with less than perfect credit as long as they can pay the additional fee associated with their credit scores to offset the risk involved. Applicants with better credit and references will generally be approved at a security deposit equal to one-month’s rent. Applicants with combined credit scores below 659 and references may still be approved with an increased Risk Mitigation Admin Fee or Deposit.
Common Reasons to be Declined: The following items may negatively affect your application approval: Incomplete rental history, evictions, insufficient income, convicted sex offender, drug convictions including intent to sell, credit score, domestic violence convictions, previous offenses or unpaid balanced due landlords, against landlords and/or a recent bankruptcy.
For more information please refer to our Rental Process and Application Disclosure as well as well as A Summary of Your Rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.